Thank You For Taking Our Sleep Assessment Quiz
We appreciate your participation!
Please see below for your personalized score and insights.
If you have any questions or would like further guidance, feel free to reach out to our expert team.
If you scored two or more on our sleep quiz you are at risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
The higher your score, the greater your risk of having moderate to severe OSA and you should speak with Better Sleep about a sleep study.
- Having a body mass index greater than 28 increases the risk of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Being male is a demographic factor that is linked to a higher likelihood of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Being 50 years old or older is associated with an increased risk of obstructive sleep apnea.
- For men, having a neck circumference greater than 17 inches can increase your risk.
- For women, having a neck circumference greater than 16 inches can increase your risk.
If you are concerned about your sleep health, please do not hesitate to reach our to our team of sleep experts.
Receive Info About Sleep Studies
Take the First Step to Better Sleep
If you’re ready to get the restful sleep you deserve, it’s time to speak to one of our sleep professionals.
Our team will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your specific needs.